Add to Google

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

There is More I Promise!

Jared Leto looks like a professor I had in college. I was thinking about this little romance between Lindsay Lohan and Jared. Wouldn't you want to wait until Jared lost all the weight before you started to hook up with him? You KNOW this relationship is going to last for like a month - why not wait so it could be with the hot Jared instead of the scary, fat and ugly Jared? I know, I know -- it's whats on the INSIDE that counts.
Gwen Stefani is still rocking heels this far along in her pregnancy. I give her a lot of props! I would have switched over to sneakers a llooonnnggg time ago. Then again, I am not a rock star.
Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas host a dinner: "A Tribute to Nelson Mandela" Art Installation. Is he up for a movie role that requires him to have this facial hair or is it to hide all his wrinkles?
Michelle Trachtenberg (think Buffy) kissing a man no one can identify. That is all I am going to say about this. Don't care for her.
posted by Very_Vera @ 2/01/2006 07:05:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home