Add to Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

Television Round Up

Well, I didn't see Roseanne on TV - but close enough! Roseanne Barr has a children's book to promote and she ain't afraid to do it! YEEEE HAAAWWW
Cher from Beauty and the Geek 2 is a freaking ho and I hate her with all of my heart. Who does she think she is? She is NOT a beauty. WB needed to fill some freaking quota to get this bitch on the show. She is smug and not learning a single thing. I wish that she got booted with Chris and Tristin stood. Tristin really isn't a full beauty either but she is a hell of a lot better than FUG Cher.
The Biggest Loser is one of my vices. This particular family made it very interesting for me because I have eaten in their restaurant before on Arthur Ave. in the Bronx. I couldn't believe it! They own Emilia's!!They lost but whateva!
I occassionally zip through Days Of Our Lives with my Tivo super hero wand. Today I watched the entire episode (minus the Carrie - Austin story line). Hope (Kristian Alfonso) must go home with a headache every single day. This poor girl has been crying since the beginning of January. I would have to sit under a very dark blanket for a very long time to get back to normal. I just want Sean to find out that Belle's baby is his already.
Did anyone catch this week's episode of Dr. 90210? Dr. Rey went down to Mexico to perform reconstructive surgery on the poor. By the end of the show I was hysterical crying and re-evaluating my freaking life. Who would have thought a show on E would have such an effect on someone? Oh, and Haley - you are an anorexic - that is what it is called sweetie.
posted by Very_Vera @ 2/03/2006 03:08:00 PM |

2 comments

<< Home