Add to Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nick Lachey Is Scared And Honest

Nick Lachey hosted the 2006 Cosmopolitan "Fun and Fearless Awards" in Hollywood. They gave his some bullshit award just to see if he would say anything about his recent split with Jessica Simpson. He did and it makes me like him more because it shows that he is an honest man.

When he accepted his "Sizzling Singer Turned Actor Turned Sportscaster" award, Nick did not avoid talking about his split with Jess. "I'm really intrigued by this book – "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken," Nick joked upon accepting his award.

"I got to uh, I wish I would have read that a few years ago! No, in all honesty, it is a little ironic to receive the "Fun and Fearless Award" right now because in some ways, I feel like at this point in my life, I've never been more afraid." (National Ledger)

posted by Very_Vera @ 2/16/2006 08:50:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home