Add to Google

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Morning

Who the hell is this? I know who it is and I still can't believe it. This is Monica (you know the singer who thinks she is good enough to have only one name). What happened to her? She looks like she is 50!!
Milla Jovovich who looks like she just rolled out of bed at the Dom Perignon Salon party at the China Club in Germany. She has a new movie coming out called UltraViolet.
Rachel Bilson walking around in Lord Knows What! She went shopping at Madison. I am sure that bag is filled with a bunch of free goodies. I have a feeling this store is reqesting celebrities to come in for some samples.
Devon Aoki also shopped at Madison recently.
How come Sara Gilbert didn't call me and tell me that she had a son? I am so confused here.
posted by Very_Vera @ 2/13/2006 09:40:00 AM |

3 comments

<< Home