Add to Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kirk Cameron?

So I was talking to Michelle over at Chelle-Belle.com and she mentioned Kirk Cameron. I thought to myself "80s Kirk? What the hell could he be up to?". Well apparantly he has become a religious freak! He has teamed up with Ray Comfort to make this website that is supposed to bring you closer to The Lord! I couldn't believe it. If you go through the low-speed route you will see a mini Kirk directing you through some questions. It's pretty funny.
If you click on tools you can take a bunch of Christian tests.

On the Hollywood side of Kirk's life -- he starred in a straight to video (I think) Christian movie called Left Behind: World at War.

On a personal note - he has 4 kids!!

Well, thanks Michelle for puttting me up on this freak!

posted by Very_Vera @ 2/16/2006 10:50:00 AM |

5 comments

<< Home