Add to Google

Saturday, February 11, 2006

He Said, She Said

Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong have made their first public statements about their breakup. They are exactly what I expected... a lot of words saying a whole lotta nothing. Sheryl:
"You know how it is," Sheryl said. "Your life is in the public eye. But I'll tell you, what's been really cool is that people have been spectacularly kind. Life's so full that you just take it one day at a time." "All my friends say I have to get right back on the bike," Crow revealed. "And I keep saying, 'Maybe not a bike!'"
Lance:

"Obviously, this week was a rough week for us, but that doesn't change the fact that I think Sheryl is an unbelievable lady, one of the smartest, wisest, most gifted people I've ever met and a person that I can honestly say has shown me a love that I never knew.

"...I'm torn that it didn't work out but that doesn't matter. Fans of mine are fans of hers and hopefully fans of hers are fans of mine. She's a great lady and it deserves to be that way." (National Ledger)

posted by Very_Vera @ 2/11/2006 07:59:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home