Add to Google

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Do You Like It?

I love Kelly Clarkson's new hair. I think she looks great. The old hair was ratty and this is so fresh and new. Speaking of Kelly, her and boyfriend Graham Colton just parted ways.
"They remain good friends," adds a source to People Magazine. "They were even out together a week or so ago. But she's on the road, and he's in the studio, and there just isn't time to spend together." As quoted in the German magazine Bravo, Clarkson, who recently toured Europe, reportedly said of Colton: "He will always be one of my best friends. I'm not sad, really, because our relationship made me believe in love again." She added: "Graham is the coolest guy I've ever been with. Maybe one day we'll get back together – if we don't have to work so much anymore."(National Ledger)
posted by Very_Vera @ 2/08/2006 07:35:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home