Add to Google

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Catching Up

Brad and Angelina are back to NOT smiling in Germany. BUT now her arm is wrapped around his. We are slowly working our way to a public kiss - I CAN JUST TASTE IT!
Mira Sorvino helped open up a maternity store. I guess she should milk the pregnancy for all she can because we really haven't seen too much of her since Mimic - at least I haven't.
If I ever cut my hair this short I would kill small babies with one single glance. Natalie Portman is so pretty - even dressed up as a school boy. If a gay guy finds her attractive does that make him straight or gayer?
Who is Jordan and why is she so damn popular?! It's like everywhere I turn this bitch is naked! And who really believes she can write? Katie Holmes must be on a Scientology diet of bullshit and lies because she hasn't really gained much weight during her pregnancy. I gained almost 50 pounds and I had GD so I couldn't even eat that much.
posted by Very_Vera @ 2/01/2006 06:57:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home