Add to Google

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Why Is Cyndi Lauper Still In Entertainment

I loved Cyndi Lauper. In the 80s when girls were divided between her and Madonna - I stuck with Lauper. I had every record (yes I said record) and I knew the lyrics to every song. But for the last 4 years in a row Cyndi Lauper has re-released True Colors with different singers tooting along with her. I know it's a great song - one of the best. But how many different ways can you cling onto celebrity when you know it's time to let go? I feel like this is a hospital visit and Cyndi is really sick in bed and all the family members are reassuring her it's ok to let go.... LET GO! She was one of the many to attend the Lancel store opening party on the Champs Elysees in Paris.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/29/2006 10:18:00 AM |

1 comments

<< Home