Add to Google

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday Sampler

What the hell is Courtney Love doing shopping after she just lost her freaking house?????
Pink's new video is soon to come out and it looks like she is making fun of Jessica Simpson. The problem is, Pink looks like she needs the suds to take a bath and Jessica looked SMOKING in her video.
Mischa Barton (wearing darker colors to hide her monthly friend) got some java at the Coffee Bean.
Jessica Simpson is recording again. She visited the studio on the 8th. I wonder what her songs are going to sound like with those puckers!
Lindsay Lohan in a crappy outfit that probably costs more than my entire wardrobe leaving DaSilvano.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin in Paris. She always looks so amazing. (Wow I feel like I am in a good mood today. I am saying only nice things! What the hell!!!!!!!)
Britney Spears and her son Sean at Lisa Klein. She is looking great lately. Well, I shouldn't get ahead of myself. She's been keeping up with herself the last two posts.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/11/2006 08:56:00 AM |

1 comments

<< Home