Add to Google

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tuesday Temptations

Tom Cruise is one of the richest celebrities and he can't take the time out to get a new leather jacket. Click to enlarge to see the busted sleeve.
Pete Burns and boyfriend Michael Simpson getting busy at the Celebrity Big Brother 4 wrap party.
Guess what movie this cartoon is spoofing?
Katie Holmes is still behind Tom Cruise in his shadow - no longer with her fake painted on smile. At least now she is looking how she feels. I feel bad for her. I really do. I wish her and the baby lots of luck.
Ok - anyone who knows me KNOWS that I am a video game playing fool. In college I would lock myself up in my dorm room and not leave until I beat some of my favorite Playstation games. My top two are Final Fantasty and Tomb Raider. I just love them! I have and won them all. So when I read that Rachel Weisz is the new voice of Lara Croft (a name I considered naming my daughter) I freaked! I can totally picture her moaning and groaning while Lara climbs up boxes and jumps into ditches.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/31/2006 09:29:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home