Add to Google

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday Main Course

The couple that shops together - stays together. Victoria and David Beckham went shopping and held hands the entire time. AWWWW! But David, why the hell do you have blonde hair? Why do you have hair at all? Don't you know I like it when its buzzed real short?
Ok... Why on earth does Christina Aguillera have sooooooooo much makeup on? And what's up with the Pinkie jacket from Grease?
Colin Farell's sex tape is available!! Yippee!! Too bad it didn't come out before Christmas. My grandmother would have LOVED it.
Rachel Weisz is pregnant with her first child. The Mummy is my 5th favorite movie of all time. Is that corny? (Female First)
Justin Berfield just bought Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's old love nest that was listed for $3.75 million dollars. Wow! Who the FUCK is this guy? Who knew being a brother on Malcom in the Middle got you that kinda dough????
Holy Photoshop Batman! Madonna got some major done for her Elle photoshoot. I can't even believe an editor approved these shots.
Kelly Rowland (you know the girl inside of Beyonce's shadow) went baby clothes shopping.
Lindsay Lohan went jewelry shopping in her pimp hat. I can't see the boots but I'm gonna bet there is a goldfish in one of them.
Mira Sorvino is pregnant and due next summer with her second child. They don't want to find out the sex of the baby until then. I couldn't wait. I found out at my 20th week appt. Gratification Now!
Hey Girlfriend! Britney Spears looking as fine as she wants to!
Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek recently did a movie together called Bandidas. They have been friends ever since. I even saw Peneolpe pranking Salma on Ashton Kutcher's MTV show Punk'd. They are both very naturally beautiful.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/10/2006 04:43:00 PM |

2 comments

<< Home