Add to Google

Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF! Friday Files

Did you like the early shots of Angelina Jolie? Well, I found some more! I got some emails about her looking like a tramp in the old shots. I wanted to find better ones so the haters can appreciate her beauty.
The Hollywood Rag posted a pretty funny shot of Brad Pitt. He DOES look like he is ready to start shooting the Matrix!! I love it.
These pictures aren't the best of quality but I think you could tell who this is. Britney Spears with mom Lynn and baby Sean. Since when did Randy Jackson start body guarding?
Rebecca Romijn (again minus the Stamos) looking very pretty while she is filming Pepper Dennis. This show tilte just might be the worst in the history of television.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/27/2006 07:49:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home