Add to Google

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sienna Miller Is A Big Girl

Sienna Miller wants the world to know that she isn't some weak woman who doesn't have enough self-esteem to realize that she deserves better than Jude Law. She is, instead, a strong empowered woman!
"You have to swallow an awful lot of pride and say it's fine, that the people around me know me and I don't care what other people think, but you can't help but care," she said, addressing her recent media attention in the February issue of Premiere magazine. "I heard the other day that there were people in L.A. selling T-shirts saying `Team Sienna' next to `Team Aniston,' and I felt like this victim. I don't want to be seen as some little girl. I'm quite tough and proud."(Star Magazine)
Shut up! Get some self respect!!
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/05/2006 11:21:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home