Add to Google

Friday, January 27, 2006

Rumor Has It...

Toccara from America's Next Top Model
There are a lot of great stories today! I can't believe a Friday has such great gossip. Be sure to read every line and click if you want more!
  1. Clay Aiken's GAY! GASP!!! I just can't believe it! I mean never in a million years would I have thought this.
  2. I hate when celebrities are forgiven for doing stupid things just because they are celebrities. Madonna was showered with flowers by Jean Paul Gaultier even though she was rude enough to come to the fashion show over an hour late!
  3. Speaking of Madonna, she just bought her 32nd home.
  4. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have a 20 million dollar prenup. Ah, nothing says "true love" like a prenup.
  5. Joaquin Phoenix (you know, lead from Walk The Line) got into a car accident and his car actually overturned! But he is ok.
  6. BOO! BOO! Tom Cruise is named "Top Moneymaker"! I think it's funny how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie both tied for third.
  7. Speaking of Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile -- is there a wedding in February? AND Mr. and Mrs. Smith is coming to television. Will the duo star in it?
  8. Happy Birthday Mozart! Hey, he's a celebrity too! When I opened up Google this morning I thought today might have been important for a musician.
  9. Thandie Newton is the new Bond girl. This might be old news for some but I didn't want to post it until I was sure.
  10. Oprah tells James Frey that he betrayed his (her audience) readers. Does this meant that Oprah's book club has lost street credibility due to A Million Little Pieces? HELL NO! I gotta get my blog on Oprah's list. Hey, can blogs go on Oprah's list? There should be something similar to Oprah's favorite books for the web.
  11. Jessica Simpson doesn't know when to start dating again. She doesn't want to disappoint her fans by hooking up too soon.
  12. Britney Spears has pull. We all know that. So when she forced her record company, Jive Records, to give Kevin Federline a record deal she expected him to accept it. WELL HE DIDN'T. He wants to promote it without Britney's help. PALLLLEEEAAASSSEE!
  13. Kiefer Sutherland is a drunken mess... yeah the guy from 24.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/27/2006 08:06:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home