Add to Google

Monday, January 23, 2006

Rumor Has It...

  1. If you're gay and you know it clap your hands (clap clap). If you're gay and you know it clap your hands (clap clap). If you're gay and you know and you really want to show it on the new gay channel that's looking for gay life in America click on this link (click click)
  2. Collin Farrell is still pissed off and sue crazy over his sex tape that I am so upset about not seeing! I tried to get onto that stupid website and it wouldn't let me because their servers were overloaded.
  3. The cast members of Lost are as happy as campers after their HUGE pay raise bumping most to 80K an episode. Hey! It's no Friends, Fraiser, or ER... but it will be.
  4. West Wing is cancelled! West Wing is cancelled! I never watched the show so it doesn't really bother me. But maybe it's news to you.
  5. OH PALEEEZZZEE! Scarlett Johansson is pretending that she keeps her breasts private! She said she would have slapped Isaac Mizrahi if he wasn't gay. She knows she loved it! Every second of it!
  6. Will Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie marry in Malbu this Valentine's Day? I just don't see Angelina being that romantic and squishy. If they said Halloween I would have believed it. Oh and if you didn't get enough of their Haiti trip - click here.
  7. Underworld: Evolution with my girlfriend Kate Beckinsale was number one at the box office. YEAH... now if only I could get my ass to the theatre.
  8. It seems that Jessica Simpson doesn't like that Nick Lachey is having a life without her. The grass is always greener huh!!!
  9. Jude Law and Sienna Miller are on the rocks again. WHAT A SHOCK!
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/23/2006 08:03:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home