Add to Google

Friday, January 06, 2006

Rumor Has It..

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Yesterday I had 681 unique visitors and 1,554 page views! I just can't believe it! I started this blog last month and I am so excited that people actually give a shit! So thank you!!! Ok - now the dirt
  1. Justin Timberlake is back and ready to earn big bucks
  2. See a great slideshow of all the celebrity break ups for 2005
  3. Usher is desperate for some poon-tang
  4. Scott Stapp from Creed is engaged
  5. Pete Doherty (drug dealer to the stars) wants to rub out Kate Moss
  6. Britney Spears tops Ickiest Moments and Worst Hair Contests
  7. Angelina Jolie reaches out to Jennifer Aniston (smells like bullshit)
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/06/2006 09:57:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home