Add to Google

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Queer Eye Meets Dispirito

Mamma's Meatballs! Mamma's Meatballs!
I really liked Rocco Dispirito when he first came on TV. But then I saw what an asshole he was and now I wish death upon him. The Queer Eye cast on the other hand I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I even love Jai - the most pointless (but cutest) eye of the bunch. All the other guys are doing major reconstruction on the house or on the contestant and Jai usually gives him flowers or candles. HA
Carson Kressley, cast member of TV's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy attends the wrap party for Jai Rodriguez's work on the Producers in Manhattan on January 30, 2006. Jai Rodriguez played the role of Carmen Giya, valet to Roger De Bris, the flamboyant Broadway director and is now going back to tape Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/31/2006 10:50:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home