Add to Google

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Nicole Richie Is Eating And Jennifer Garner Hasn't Lost The Weight Yet?

What is this bizzaarrroooooo world?
Nicole Richie LOOKS like she is eating...well chewing. Notice we don't have any shots of her swallowing. I guess a funnier title for this post would have been "Nicole Richie doesn't like to swallow." The first picture looks like Nicole is going to barf! It's almost as if her body is rejecting the food! Pretty funny

Jennifer Garner looks great after just having her baby. Although it does seem that she isn't making any effort to take off the remaining pounds. I say "You Go Girl" (picture me snapping my fingers and twisting my neck). Enjoy this time! Don't worry about anything but that little bundle of joy!

posted by Very_Vera @ 1/28/2006 10:16:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home