Add to Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Sampler II

Nicky Hilton!!! You do not need to dig for gold - You have millions and millions of dollars!!!
Ok this picture confuses me on so many levels. 1) What the fuck is Shannen Doherty doing out and about? I thought she had retired after "Scare Tactics"? 2) Why are people photographing her? 3) Why am I posting this? 4) Why is her hand up this girls shirt?
Julia Roberts and her husband for not much longer Danny Moder holding their twins. She made a promise to him that she would stay home for 2 years and she is off to Broadway in weeks. He is more than pissed! As I would be too!! Did you hear that she ran to Oprah for some marriage advice???
Tyra Banks hanging out with some friends looking very non-Victoria Secretish. I know she is no longer modeling for them but still!!
Hi! These girls are super hot!!! Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima showing off what they get paid for at the 10th Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in NYC.
I find Zach Braff and Mandy Moore to be an extremely boring couple. I think I would be more interested if Mandy Moore was dating Tommy Lee or something. Here they are in boring colors and boring outfits doing some not so exciting shopping.
The 23rd annual Adult Video News (AVN) Awards were held and pictures were taken -- wanna see them? Jenna Jameson was there!
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/09/2006 04:57:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home