Add to Google

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday Munchies

Why does Katie Holmes drink coffee all the time? You aren't supposed to have that much coffee when you are pregnant! And don't tell me it's decaf because you know it isn't. Look! Tom Cruise isn't around and she is looking all depressed again. I guess he didn't have a chance to inject her with madness juice.
I am really glad someone posted this clip of Saturday Night Live and Drew Barrymore. It was really funny and it showed that Drew is a great sport.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you how many photos there were of Britney Spears' car breaking down. I couldn't believe it! I picked four to show the progression of the event. I could have just said "Britney's car breaks down" but that's not so fun. I should have mixed up the order like Highlights Magazine and made you work for it.
Can you look at the heels that Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing while she is THAT pregnant. I can't believe it. I had to wear flats the entire time . That hurts and she knows it.
Gwen Paltrow
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/23/2006 08:24:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home