Add to Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mark Walhburg To Be A Dad Again... Without Me

I hope my husband doesn't read this post. Honey, if you are reading please stop now to prevent future arguing tonight over Chinese Food. I love Mark Walhburg. Let me rephrase that... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Mark Walhburg. He is THE star for me since I was 13 years old at Giant Stadium watching a New Kids On The Block Concert. I was in the 11th row standing on my chair. Donnie (my original favorite) came out on stage and introduced us to his little brother who was coming out with his own album that year. Mark walked out onto the stage and I fell madly in love. I became a woman that day... My favorite film of his (I know they all usually suck) is Fear. That was when I loved him most. I could literally watch that film over and over while I pretend I am Reese Witherspoon!!! As he is getting older, he isn't shaving and keeping with that clean cut look so I stick with old photos to get my heart racing.

Mark Wahlberg and his girlfriend Rhea Durham will welcome into the world their second child. The 34-year-old actor and Durham, a model, already have a 2-year-old daughter, Ella Rae. Their second, due in March, was first reported by Us Weekly. Wahlberg recently confirmed the news with People magazine. (People)

posted by Very_Vera @ 1/09/2006 04:47:00 PM |

1 comments

<< Home