Add to Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Kate Beckinsale Is Underworld: Evolution

This is such a great movie. Although the more blogs I read, the more I see that people really didn't like it as much as I did. Underworld is back and I am lining up baby sitters as we speak. View the trailer here. I have a semi-obsession with Kate Beckinsale. She is beautiful!! Page Six has some gossip on her

Kate Beckinsale not only has a vampire threesome (two females, one male) in "Underworld: Evolution," she also wears head-to-toe latex, the better to get her victims' red blood heated up.

"You actually forget you are wearing it after a while but other people sure don't," she says in her cover story in Giant magazine. "I'd bend over to tie my shoes and four grips behind me would be making groaning noises and suddenly I'd be quite aware again."

And the UK Sun has some more:

Meanwhile the 32-year-old also confessed she dresses up in saucy outfits for a nightly striptease for director husband Len Wiseman.

She told Playboy magazine: "It was Len's idea.

"He tells me what to wear each evening. It really helps our relationship. "There's no way we are keeping it clean. That's the whole point."

She added: "It's just like when you get a photocopier and you just have to do one of your bum.

"It's just one of those rules of life."

posted by Very_Vera @ 1/09/2006 09:13:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home