Add to Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hit Britney One More Time... Please!

I normally do not post EVERY shot I see of a celebrity doing something. But when I saw this spread of Britney Spears in Las Vegas - I JUST HAD TO!! There are sooooooo many things I have to say about this.
Britney Spears reminds me of a girl version of Michael Jackson. She is a "woman" with a newborn baby and yet, she always seems to be acting like a child. It's as if she didn't have a childhood of her own and now she is stuck in this sick warp zone that she cannot escape.
Money cannot give you class. If anyone taught me this lesson - it's Britney Spears. She eats like a truck driver. Who chomps down on food like this in public when you KNOW that people are following your every move? I would be cutting my pieces of steak so small it would take me DAYS to get through a T-Bone!!
Heffer! Cover up yourself during this transition period. Your body will not just bounce back in three months. Be patient! The world wants to see your stomach again - DON'T WORRY! You can get realllllll hot! But right now it is time for X-Large sweetie. *** Please note that this standard is not for normal America. I cannot and will not expect this from everyday women who have something to do other than exercise and eat food made for them by their personal chef. I am one of those heffers who cannot lose the last 10+ pounds from my first born. It just annoys me that Britney is not in shape yet and she feels its ok to start showing off the belly button. ***
The end... OH WAIT - one more thing - TAKE A SHOWER!!!!!!!!!
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/09/2006 05:13:00 PM |

4 comments

<< Home