Add to Google

Monday, January 16, 2006

Heath Ledger Is A Real Man

Ok so I just read that Russell Crow is expecting a baby and we all know that Mr. and Mrs. Paltrow are waiting for baby number two. Brooke Shields and Angelina Jolie are both old news. This all definitely makes for great gossip. But I am more interested in what a father does once the baby arrives. I don't think we have seen Kevin Federline holding baby Sean once since his birth. So it's nice to see a Hollywood man showing his affections towards his little one at such a young age. Heath Ledger is officially on my good side. On a side note, I am in the middle of The Brother's Grimm with Matt Damon. It's a cute movie but it wasn't cute enough to keep me up at 12:15 last night. I will finish it tonight and report tomorrow.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/16/2006 10:06:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home