Add to Google

Monday, January 16, 2006

Afternoon Quickie

Jessica Alba hits Soho looking like my grandfather with a big gold purse (as I said, like my grandfather).
Eva Longoria pumping her own gas. I am surprised she isn't wearing some shirt that lets us all know about how great her sex life is.
I wrote about Rose McGowen the other day and I just found a picture of her at the HBO Golden Globe Pre-Party.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale meet up with Gavin's dad. I can't imagine what outfits this soon to be rocker is going to get put in. Catherine Zeta Jones leaving her 300 year old husband's side to promote The Legend of Zorro... a flop to be. Please take a moment to peep the ICE that she is wearing on her wrist. You know that bracelet wasn't purchased at QVC (not that there is anything wrong with that).
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/16/2006 04:02:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home