Add to Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

24 - The Best Show Eva!

Beep Beep Beep Beep The following post takes place... ok I will shut up and get on with it.
If you haven't started watching 24 - DONT! You missed 4 episodes already. Wait until they air the reruns. For the time being - get last season on DVD and enjoy the ride. I just love this show. It is total edge of your seat drama. It is "OH MY GOD I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED MADNESS!" I Tivo'd 24 last night and watched the Globes with friends (well, I didn't really watch it - I ate dinner at their house and played with my daughter while it was on in the background). After tonight's dinner (pot roast if you are wondering) we played last night's episodes and are all ready for the nerve gas baby! How awesome is that!
I love that the two girl friends are going to meet.
I love that the first lady is a wack-a-doodle!
I love how everyone wants to kill Jack and then when it's crunch time, they lean on him HARD.
I love how main characters died already!
I love how it's Russians now because last year there was too much controversy around Arab terrorists (what a concept).
I just L-O-L-O-V-E L-O-L-O-V-E well did you hear me say? L-O (oops there I go again).
Suggestion to all -- start watching last season and catch up with season 5 after you get to see the first 4 episodes.
posted by Very_Vera @ 1/17/2006 11:11:00 PM |

3 comments

<< Home