Add to Google

Friday, December 16, 2005

Tom Attacking Katie!

I guess I am in a sarcastic mood or something. I keep on writing false headings. Oh well As you can see Tom Cruise, in his over-aggressive way, is "helping" or should I say CONTROLLING KATIE'S EVERY MOVE while she blows out her birthday candles. I can't say enough how much I hate Tom Cruise. I hate him with such a freaking passion that sometimes at night I get sick and have to run to the bathroom and throw up (ok not really but you get my point). Here are some quotes that I believe should caption each of the below pics...
Here Katie -- let me blow out the candles for you because you are such a weak woman that you are incapable of doing it yourself...

Katie come follow me as I drag you behind me and ensure you stay in the position where you belong. But don't forget to smile because this is all getting filmed.
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/16/2005 07:59:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home