Add to Google

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Scarlett Johansson doesn't understand the publicity

Recently Interview by Britain's Sunday Times Culture magazine, Scarlett just doesn't understand why so many people want to take her picture. I mean what about her pictures made them so desirable? I can't imagine what it could be that would do well in the open market for Paparazzi
"It's become insane. I went to Los Angeles a couple of months ago, and there were four SUVs parked outside my house every day. They would just follow me everywhere I went - if I went to buy paper towels, or I went to a meeting, or anything." "I've called the police several times and said, 'Listen, there are people following me in very big cars. They're surrounding me in these huge vehicles - vehicles nobody should be driving - and I feel unsafe. But the police can do nothing. It's not even the fact of being photographed: that's just an annoyance It's actually scary. They're endangering people. Not just me, but everybody else driving around me It's horrible" (source)

posted by Very_Vera @ 12/13/2005 09:40:00 AM |

1 comments

<< Home