Add to Google

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Photo Booth Never Lies

Hey now! David what do you have to say for yourself now? Pictures are surfacing and someone is making big dollars off of these shots! Erika Keith is the girl whose nipples are getting nibbled on by David Arquette in the shots above. This story has been going around for a while but the National Enquirer got an interview fom Erika that sheds some more light.

"We were both pretty drunk but continued to drink. That's when we started taking the pictures in the booth. He kept saying he couldn't stay very long. We took a cab back to my apartment in Buckhead. It was around 2 in the morning and the next thing I know David and I were in my bedroom. Knowing me, I dragged David there, and then we had sex on the floor once, maybe twice. He was a good lover, but it was drunken sex so it was aggressive. It was one crazy night."

One crazy night indeed! PS Erika has taken and passed a lie detector test.

posted by Very_Vera @ 12/15/2005 02:10:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home