Add to Google

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Michelle Rodriguez Wants To Die

Michelle Rodriguez made headlines when she was pulled over for drunk driving in Hawaii a few weeks ago. Now more of the story is surfacing and it just gets better and better.
Rodriguez, 27, allegedly told an officer: "I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me! You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life too!"
This overly dramatic actress (right up my alley) continues to make an ass of herself:

The officer who took Rodriguez in a police car to the Kailua substation quoted her as saying "Just take my car and I'll walk all the way to the North Shore but don't leave me in the back of this car, poppie." (People)

Rumor has it this star might not last too long on Lost.

posted by Very_Vera @ 12/20/2005 01:39:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home