Add to Google

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kirsten Boozing It Up...Again

Tara Reid's gal pal Kirsten Dunst is making her proud. Lately the only shots you see of Kirsten is her drunk, getting drunk, buying booze, or parking in a handicap spot (which she might have done because she was drunk). She has been seen leaving LA hotspots Mood, Spider Club and LAX a MESS! She isn't shy about admitting to her "problem" either. I'm Not Obsessed reported yesterday that she admitted to Jay Leno that in a few months we might expect to see her in rehab. New quotes are coming out that Kirsten told a reporter
"Everyone wanted me to be sweet and bubbly. I wasn't that and I'm not that. I'm a little girl in some ways and rally an adult in others."
Maybe all this drinking is because she say her on again off again ex boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal in his latest role as a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain.
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/15/2005 02:30:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home