Add to Google

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Jake Gyllenhaal Likes Wood

Jake Gyllenhaal is getting tons of press since Brokeback Mountain has hit the big screens. But this story makes no sense to me. He makes millions of dollars and he is saying that one day he wants to become a carpenter. I think this is just another case of a celebrity wanting to hear himself talk. Here is a quote from British Cosmopolitian Magazine -
"I like woodwork, building tables and stuff. I get excited about that. My dad was a carpenter for a while, so maybe it comes from that. I just enjoy it. It's incredibly calming. I made my mum a 10 foot table. It's a mahogany-cedar sort of craftsy table. I'm really proud of it."
Female First is reporting:
The 'Brokeback Mountain' actor already spends hours in the shed making furniture and would one day like to turn his hobby into a full time job.
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/28/2005 08:58:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home