Add to Google

Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm Not Obsessed with HATING Tom Cruise!

I just can't stand him. AND WHEN I SAY I CAN'T STAND HIM I MEAN I JUST CAN'T STAND HIM. Before you read - play this game! Tom makes the top of the most frigid list. (Film Threat) It all started with his beef with Brooke Shield. I just LOVE how a MAN who has absolutely no idea what it feels like to give birth or after birth has the nerve to comment on post pardon depression. Then he finds and captures Katie Holmes...oh I am sorry... I mean Kate Holmes because she's dating her father now and needs to be taken more seriously... Then he designs her wedding dress, buys her a jet and a sonogram machine.. what's next? He says they are going to wed during the summer or fall.. but I think it will come before the birth of this new Scientologist. And what about Nicole Kidman? How come there was no jumping on furniture for her? We haven't heard BOO about his other kids and now it's like everywhere you turn you see baby news. It just seems off to me. Well at least Nicole is engaged too. Funny timing but that's a whole other blog. AND THEN he gets marked as one of the most fascinating people of 2005 by Miss Barabra. I can't handle much more....
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/02/2005 03:26:00 PM |

1 comments

<< Home