Add to Google

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm Not Obsessed with GREAT TV Cartoons!

It is the time of great cartoons! The shit I see every night brings me to tears. Here are some of the great ones to consider: Oldie but goodie -- in fact -- the best season yet: South Park If you haven't been watching in a while because you got bored with starving children and ass probes - please tune in once again. This season the creators of South Park are on a REALITY CHECK MISSION - bringing all the bullshit that is thrown in our faces to the light. Click here for a summary of this season - here are some of my favorites: A GLOBAL WARMING STATE OF EMERGENCY is declared in South Park. The world's largest beaver dam breaks and floods the adjacent town of Beaverton. As the victims wait for help to arrive, everyone in South Park tackles priority number one: who is to blame? Only Stan and Cartman know who’s really at fault. -- Makes fun of the Katrina blame game and how more effort was spent on that then actually saving people. -- Makes fun of the movie The Day After Tomorrow (which I was an extra in by the way) Cartman suffers from a mysterious and sudden on-set of the disease, Gingervitus. Sick and tired of being ripped-on because he now has red hair, light skin and freckles, he rallies all ginger kids everywhere to fight against discrimination. -- Makes fun of racism and the power of great speakers... and red heads Religious leaders recognize Stan as the second coming and a whole soap opera unfolds with the help of a famous R&B singer. -- Makes fun of my arch enemy (although he doesn't know it Tom Cruise) and his cult -- Makes fun of Tom Cruise -- oh I mentioned that -- Makes fun of To oh never mind New show to consider -- The Boondocks This show is a little out of control. I was told by a friend to check it out so I TIVOed it and I actually had to stop eating and put all my energy into believing what I was seeing. It's something you just have to see to believe.
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/08/2005 06:34:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home