Add to Google

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Bigger Boobs

Before Pregnancy
During Pregnancy
I am PRO-plastic surgery. I keep on telling my husband after I've had all our children I am going under the knife and coming out FAB-U-LOUS! So after Gweyneth Paltrow had a baby she saw the inflation and then the DE-flation of her breast...and she wants them back.
"I think women who have breastfed understand what I'm saying - that if you get a boob job it's more reconstructive surgery, actually, than cosmetic surgery.She added to Allure magazine: "Everybody should do what makes them feel good and happy as long as they are not starving themselves to death. But if you can eat in a healthy way and keep exercising and get a little something done here and there, why not? I'm sure when the time comes, I'll be in there doing something." (Life Style Extra)
I don't like Gwyneth because she keeps on making anti-American statements every chance she gets. But I hear her on this story at least. If you want to see Gwyneth in the buff - I didn't tell you to click here.
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/28/2005 09:05:00 AM |

0 comments

<< Home