Add to Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gisele with new man Kelly Slater

I didn't believe it at first when I heard that Gisele Bundchen and Leonardo DiCaprio split in November. They are Hollywood's number one on again off again couple. But then... this shot surfaced and I now see the light. Who's her new toy? It's Kelly Slater - champion swimmer I did some digging and he is pretty grounded. Here's some facts you might not know about Mr. Slater unless you were into the waterworld...
  1. Six-time world champion
  2. Former Pam Anderson Lee Rock's love-slave
  3. One of People Magazine's Most Beautiful People (1991)
  4. Guitarist for "The Surfers"
  5. Has his own video game -- hey I want my own video game!
  6. Real name - Robert Kelly Slater (why go with the Kelly then?)
  7. Born in 1972
  8. Wrote a book "Pipe Dreams: A Surfer's Journey."
  9. Has a daughter who currently lives with her mother in Cocoa
(source - photo RRKanhai, text - too many to list)
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/14/2005 09:41:00 AM |

1 comments

<< Home