Add to Google

Monday, December 19, 2005

Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet BFF

Guess who are packing their bags and heading off on a nice long vacation together? Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet are taking a trip to India. Now, when I read this I immediately asked myself - "Why on Earth would these two do anything together?" Apparantly they are filming a movie together and are joining up to do a little research in Goa. This is the part of the story I am not so sure I believe.
They will hit the road with only what they can carry, to live authentically as travellers.
So what you are saying is that Cameron Diaz is going to backpack through India... yeah sure. What the story doesn't tell you is that they will be staying in all 5 star hotels where a new wardrobe will be waiting for them in each of their nightly stops. The new movie is called Holiday and also stars Jack Black (who was hilarious on SNL this weekend). (The Sun)
posted by Very_Vera @ 12/19/2005 03:00:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home